Friday, December 19, 2014

Merry Christmas Everybody!


 
Is it really that time of year again? Okay, I know it gets said a lot but this year really has flown! Maybe it’s because I’ve been so busy, our wedding in the summer,  a house move which came out of the blue, and some personal stuff that took a lot of time to get my head around. This has got to be one of the most turbulent years I can remember, there have been ups and downs, but as a family we’ve pulled together and I know it’s definitely made us stronger. I’m really looking forward to what next year brings, feeling more inspired and motivated not just to write, but just to get out there and seize the day.
Before welcoming in a new year though, I plan to celebrate Christmas in style. For the first time it will be me that cook the HUGE family dinner for everybody. My cupboards are bursting with food, my dining table is overflowing with Christmas crafts that my children have been making, I have Christmas tunes playing like they’re going out of fashion and I can’t remember the last time I was this excited for Christmas day. Of course, I’m not the best cook in the world…so I don’t imagine that this will go off without a hitch, but regardless I’m looking forward to a day filled with family fun. I hope you all have a great one too! Merry Christmas everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas Emily. Hope 2015 is full of only ups for you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck on your family dinner and to your writing successes in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete