I've been tagged this week several times on Facebook to share 14 random facts about me.
1. I've never been to Disney, but we are taking the kids this summer.
2. I am the only member in my family (prior to getting married and having kids) that was born in Georgia. The rest of my family is in Connecticut.
3. I just learned to crochet.
4. I love proof reading other peoples books before they go out to publication.
5. I wish I was more crafty, but I do simple things.
6. I'm working hard to break my Facebook addiction. I no long want to aimlessly scroll the newsfeed when I could be doing so much more. But man, it's hard to stop.
7. I hate it when someone doesn't like me.
8. I'm a people pleaser - probably why number 7 exists.
9. I am developing more of a backbone and telling others what is up.
10. You will find a peace of me in each other my heroines. And most likely, a piece of my husband too.
11. My husband was my boss. We met when I worked at Shoney's as a waitress.
12. I'm now the boss. :)
13. My dog drives me crazy. I just don't understand her. *Sigh, I'm a cat person.*
14. I'm addicted to HGTV. I could watch it all day and I do! Perfect network for background noise while I write.
Check out my latest release Arranged Love - They think they're fooling their parents, but really, the joke's on them.