Thursday, July 4, 2013

Ella's Turning What? Birthday Blog Hop... Sign ups






SIGN-UPS HAVE STARTED!

I'm putting together a Birthday Blog Hop Bash to celebrate my 40th Birthday! I'd love to help you gain exposure and find new readers/followers. 


Authors and Bloggers come help me ring in my 4th decade by participating in my blog hop. Let's celebrate by talking about our birthday memories. Which year was your best? What was your most special birthday present? Did you give the gift or receive it? You can even post about your favorite birthday cake. It's up to you. Just have fun with it.

Please feel free to promo a book or talk about an upcoming release too. Bloggers/Reviewers maybe you can showcase which genres are your specialty?

Prizes

I'm asking each participant to give away a prize of your choice. It doesn't have to be elaborate. It can be a gift card, swag, print or eBook. Whatever you're in the mood to do. You'll be responsible for providing the prize and contacting your winner. My main goal is to introduce readers to new-to-them authors and help them find the bloggers who review our work.

We can also consider doing a grand prize if we gain enough interest. I don't want anyone to feel obligated or pressured. 

I hope you'll join me. I'd love to have you! Thanks so much!!!


Dates are Friday August 9th - Sunday August 11th, 2013.

I'll email out the details as we get closer including thoughts on a grand prize.




No comments:

Post a Comment