Thursday, November 8, 2012

Two Sexy Facebook Pages to Like for the reader and writer...

Sharing my newest guilty pleasure with all of you...
 
There are so many great books out there these days, but I find it hard to sift through and find the ones I really enjoy. I've recently found two Facebook pages that bring my favorite genre (contemporary, erotic romance... silly) front and center. The rec's pop up right in my stream making it easy for me to check out the blurb and click on the link if I choose. They also have lots of Free alerts. My Kindle library is growing and I can't wait to curl up on cold winter nights and read from all of my steamy new options.
 
Both of these pages are wonderful resources for readers and authors. The admns of these pages will graciously promo your books. My books have been featured on both pages and its generated quite the buzz for me. I've picked up a few new readers in the past two weeks. I've also discovered some impressive authors too.
 
So, if you need a place to find new books, promo your books and meet some new peeps check these pages out...
 
 
and
 
 
***
 
 
Here's an excerpt to entice you. Need a weekend read?
 
Adult Content
 
 
"I’ve only ever wanted you to be happy." His warm breath caressed her face. "Are you?"
"I am now." She pressed her lips to his and slowly inserted her tongue into his receptive mouth.
This was why she’d come. To reconnect with him. To prove to him she could handle whatever he threw her way. She could submit to him without any problems or reservations, and he should feel no shame in that.
He twisted his fingers in her hair and tilted her head back so he could gain access to her neck.

Yes, be rough.
She moved to straddle him. He stopped kissing her into look in her eyes, seeking permission. She nodded. "It’s been too long."
He trailed his hands down the sides of her body and then quickly tugged her silk blouse from her skirt. She smiled as she lowered her lips to his sweet mouth and attacked with a force she didn’t know was possible. She’d waited years for this moment. They’d have time for slow later. She undid his tie and worked at the buttons of his shirt as she ground her hips against his hard cock.
"Gracie," he whispered against her lips.
"Don’t think, Cade
She heard him unbuckle his belt and lower the zipper. She jumped when his shoes hit the hardwood floor. The cushions sank under his weight as he joined her on the couch. He moved behind her and slipped his hand under her skirt.
"Fuck, Gracie." He ran his palm over her bare ass.
"I left my panties in the car because I know how much you hate them."
 
***
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Ella
xoxo
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'm finally catching up on some of my reading. This sounds exciting, Ella. Nice teaser.

    ReplyDelete