Monday, October 22, 2012

Holiday Kisses


It’s here. It’s here. It’s finally here!
Today marks the beginning of five weeks worth of free stories from participating
Beachwalk Authors.
Aren’t you excited? I know I am!
Why? Because I love the holidays. And I love a little romance on the beach!
Did I mention this is free? Well, it is.
Each author will post an excerpt once a week on their website and link to the next day’s story.
Something saucy to read everyday of the week. How fun is that!?
 
Starting off are two talented authors
Pepper Anthony with Positively Holly and Tara Mills with Drawn To You.
 
Tomorrow visit me Sidda Lee Tate for my debut story Katrina's Christmas
and Patricia Bates for Hometown Miracles.
 
I'm off to read the Monday excerpts now.
Holiday Kisses awaits!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment