Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Blues.

My oldest in back in school, so you'd think my life would have gotten easier?  
The answer would be NO! 

My youngest misses her sister and demands one on one time with me. I also live in Buffalo, New York and the weather has turned cold quickly. So, I guess I miss the craziness of the summer, not to mention the weather.

I'm currently trying to finish a Novella called Southern Embrace, this is the slowest I've ever written anything. If I'm able to write 200 words uninterrupted I'm lucky.

I do however love the one-on-one time I have with my 3 year old. She does crack me up. The other day she came running into the kitchen (that's where I work) all upset and said "Help, mommy I lost my power." This was a new one, after I calmed her down I found out she thought she was a Winx fairy and her power was lost.

They are only young once, so I stopped working and watched the Winx with her.

So, what is the purpose of this post. I guess it's just to say that sometimes it's hard to find balance when your a mom and an author. And sometimes you just need to take the day off of writing and be a mom, I'm sure the voices in my head understand ;) and wait their turn.

On the upside my Novella Naughty Little Bedtime Stories Released on Monday! I hope you will check it out!



Bedtime stories that will heat up your night.

Naughty Little Bedtime Stories contains twelve short stories that will arouse your senses. You’ll find stories that contain light bondage, food play, ménage (m/m/f), and other erotic events. Each story has a different setting and couple who explore all things naughty in and out of the bedroom.

Content Warning: adult language, graphic sexual situations

Buy Link: Beachwalk Press

See you in two weeks!
Tamaria



1 comment: