Thursday, August 23, 2012

Naughty Little Bedtime Stories Part 2

The release of my book of short erotic stories release is right around the corner!

~ADULT CONTENT WARNING~




Bedtime stories that will heat up your night.

Naughty Little Bedtime Stories contains twelve short stories that will arouse your senses. You’ll find stories that contain light bondage, food play, ménage (m/m/f), and other erotic events. Each story has a different setting and couple who explore all things naughty in and out of the bedroom.

Content Warning: adult language, graphic sexual situations




Today I'm going to share a little teaser from stories 5 - 8!



Strawberries and Whipped Cream




“I love strawberries, but why the can of whipped cream?” she asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

“Close your eyes. No peeking,” I whispered in her ear.

I took a strawberry and traced her bottom lip with it. She opened her mouth slightly, and I allowed her to take a small bite. A low moan escaped her lips, and my dick twitched in response. I began to feed her another piece of fruit. My cock was getting harder by the minute as I watched her lips wrap around the strawberries.

“I want to feed you one,” she said as she opened her eyes.

“I have a better idea. Close your eyes,” I said in a deep voice.

Emma sighed and closed her eyes. I picked up a strawberry and touched her bottom lip with it, and she opened her mouth to take it in. I leaned in and bit the other end, letting our lips meet and eliciting a faint squeal from her.

“Would you like some whipped cream?” I asked her as I grabbed the can and shook it.

“Yes,” she whimpered.


Instant Attraction




“Oh, Jewel.” The way he said my name made me melt. “Being in the pits where all the action is happening is pure ecstasy.”

“Ecstasy? Really?”

“Close your eyes for a minute.”

“What?”

“Just close them.”

I closed my eyes as he asked.

“I want you to picture what I’m about to describe, okay?”

I nodded my head.

“I’ll try to describe what being part of the action feels like. I want you to imagine the heat of the sun pounding down on you. People are busy everywhere around you. I want you to smell the fuel and all the rubber. That in itself is heavenly. Then they say those four amazing words, ‘Gentlemen, start your engines!’ and the sound of the cars coming to life is a pure adrenalin rush. Imagine the ground starting to vibrate under your feet and feel the breeze on your face as all that amazing steel whips by you. Open your eyes, Jewel. Our food is here.”

“Wow,” I said, feeling a little flushed from his words, or maybe it was the tone of his voice. He spoke with such passion.



  Business or Pleasure




She nodded as she left. Sabrina was still searching frantically through her bag.

“Can I help you with something?”

“No, I’m just looking for my lifesavers. I need something to suck on.”

Her words went straight to my cock, and I let out a groan. I can give you something to suck on, Miss Evans.

“What?” She gasped as she looked from my eyes to the bulge that was now in my pants. She licked her lips.

Fuck, did I say that out loud? “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be.” She smiled. “We’re both adults, and I’m looking forward to getting to know you on this trip,” she replied as she ran her hands up and down my thigh.






Last Call





“Morning, beautiful,” I whispered before I placed a kiss on her neck.

“Morning.” She giggled. “I can feel that someone else is awake,” she added as she pressed her backside against my hard cock.

I moved my hand from resting on her stomach to her breasts, caressing them as I kissed her neck. “I don’t have to work until tonight. Do you have any pressing things to tend to this morning?” I whispered in her ear.

“The only thing pressing that I have to tend to this morning is you.”

“Sorry last night was so quick. I’ll make it up to you.”

“Last night was g-great,” she stuttered as I slid a finger through her folds.



~*~*~


Come back September 6th and I'll share teasers from the last four stories! 
Naughty Little Bedtime Stories releases September 17th!



~Tamaria Soana



No comments:

Post a Comment