Monday, December 5, 2011

Look at those dreamy blues

**Note: Beachwalk Press is currently doing a holiday tour. Also starting on Dec. 1, a scavenger hunt will begin. Click HERE for tour stops and HERE for scavenger hunt.**



Over the weekend I got the cover art for the second novella in my Hot Bods series. Yes I know, all I have talked about it Hot Bods this and Hot Bods that and the first novella isn't even out yet. Don't worry, the 19th is almost here! 
Picture
So, what do you think of this dreamy cover? Its absolutely perfect and the cover artist Dara England hit this cover head on. In the book before Amy knows her hero's name, she calls him Mr. sandy blond hair, blue eyed, combo number nine. And man, I can so see this when I look at this cover.

More Than Useful has been my most difficult novella to write so far. The characters really gave me a hard time. Now that I see this cover and the beauty of it, I'm so glad I pushed through. I can't wait until this story comes out in either February or March of 2012.

But for now, let's all just stare into his eyes and imagine that is us cuddled up with him.
See ya next Monday!
Lacey
**This is also posted on LaceyWolfe.com**

4 comments:

  1. Very nice cover. Don't you love when you can see your characters in the cover?

    I'm glad you pushed through, too. The series is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a great cover!

    ReplyDelete