Thursday, September 24, 2015

Happy Fall!

I can't believe summer is over! I haven't been blogging much lately because my kids have been keeping me busy, but now that school has started back up and the routines are falling into place I'm getting back into my writing groove.

This is my favorite time of the year. I love watching the leaves change colors, the air turn crisp, decorating for Halloween and Thanksgiving, and going to the pumpkin patch. I always find so much inspiration for my writing during this season. I think it helps when I can throw open the windows, take in the beautiful weather and watch summer fade to autumn.


I have a few WIP's in the works. I'm a one woman manuscript kind of author. I always have been. This summer I tried to write multiple books and FAILED miserably. So, with a new season is a new start. I'm focusing on one book at a time. With that concept comes a much clearer focus for me. I've cleared the clutter from my head and I'm concentrating much better. I have big plans for 2016, but I think I'll take it one season and one manuscript at a time. The way it was meant to be for this writer.


If you'd like to keep up with my release schedule be sure to sign up for my monthy-ish newsletter. I won't spam you. I only send  one out when I have news. I try to keep it to every other month. There's also exclusive giveaways for my subscribers.





Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required
Email Format




No comments:

Post a Comment