Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas!

by Stephanie Beck


I love Christmas, and it is even better now that I have kids. The anticipation of the day is spectacular. It builds in a way that even the best novel can't (or at lease I haven't found one that quite matches). Our family is quite churchy and we have a splendid church family we adore, so in addition to our family and friends, we add in a huge circle of people who are anticipating Christmas in loving ways.


It's still two days away and my heart is already getting all fluttered up just anticipating when this post will be live...I'll be in my jammies with my coffee and my kids and husband near the tree. By now wrapping paper will be torn asunder and the gifts I've been waiting to give will the in my kiddos' hands. We'll read the Christmas story before breakfast, and then after monkey bread we'll head up to see my husband's grandmother for a day of quiet enjoyment.


Oh I'm happy already.


Merry Christmas, happy holidays, and if that missed anyone, then please accept this heartfelt wish for everyone to find happiness now and in the New Year.


All the best,
Stephanie Beck
www.stephaniebeck.net

No comments:

Post a Comment