Friday, September 5, 2014

Now for some me time?

I'm pretty sure I can hear a collective sigh of relief from stressed out parents everywhere as children return to school after the summer holidays. Now I really enjoyed every moment of having my little man home, but it's funny how quickly you get used to a couple of hours peace and quiet where you can crack on with some writing.
Having said that, the summer is usually quite a productive time for me because I'm on a break from university. This year though, everything seems to have broken at once, laptop, printer, scanner, and my phone isn't even working properly. It's funny because, being forced to take a step back for a couple of weeks has really made me feel fresh and inspired, and now that everything's back and working as it should do, I just can't wait to get my ideas down!
So I have a month of relative peace and quite, with my laptop returned to me, in which I can finally get some work done on my WIP's...after that I'll be starting my fourth year of uni. This year I'll be learning ancient Greek. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment