Thursday, September 4, 2014

Back to school... back to writing!

My kids went back to school today. A new school year and two new schools. I officially have a middle schooler and a high schooler. Where did those years go? I'll save that reflection for another post.

My house is quiet so I have no excuses. Now that the kids are back at it, I must do the same. As much as I love having my boys home with me I missed the routine. Autumn is one of my most productive writing times. After a summer of being lazy (not really, lol) I find that I can get a lot of my creativity out and on the page. It's a good thing too because I'm under a tight deadline to get a certain baseball book off to my editor.

If you've read Stealing His Heart,  you've met my players. 


I'm currently working on book two, Sliding Into Second and hope to have it submitted by October. Here's a little peek...


Jilted by him once before, but the second time it’s her turn to level the playing field.

Hotshot sports reporter, Sage Millan has been busy making a name for herself in the male dominated world of baseball. She’s landed a job as the sports correspondent in Kingston, Rhode Island. Her first assignment is covering the newly crowned World Series champions, The Crushers. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. The only problem, her ex-boyfriend and the only man she’s ever loved is the team’s second baseman. Things ended badly between the two during their college years and she’s not sure she can put those demons to rest.

Professional baseball player, Nicolas Cordova is having the time of his life. His team has just won the coveted World Series title. With the victory comes more fame, women and exposure than he ever could have imagined. Things are about to change for the sexy, charismatic athlete. He never expects his high school sweetheart to walk back into his life much less the locker room. 

These days Sage is smarter, more mature and may have a little revenge on her mind when it comes to her ex. Her appearance stirs old memories for Nic. She’s the one he let get away in the name of his career. He vows he can be the man she needs this time around. Will that be enough to mend her broken heart? 

***

The Kingston Heat Series is a four book series featuring some sexy, hot and dirty baseball players who are sure to melt your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment