Thursday, May 15, 2014

I googled myself, and I liked it by Stephanie Beck

I once confessed to a friend that I google my friends, which led to the logical question of whether or not I google myself. Well sure I do! It's the twenty-first century, I'm a modern woman not afraid to be in touch with my...wait, wrong argument. Of course I google myself, it's for work--there's the one, I wanted!


So, what happens when I googled myself this time? Well, I got an eyeful with a really great blog that features Poppy's Passions!


"A Submissive's Initiative" did a piece on "Hotwives/Cuckholding" and boy did I learn a few things! Here's the blog if you're interested in a wee bit of erotic education, or at least this lady's experience with it. Super Hot Blog .


You read, I'll wait......




http://www.amazon.com/Poppys-Passions-Stephanie-Beck-ebook/dp/B00DFBLRYO/ref=sr_1_4?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1400190309&sr=1-4&keywords=poppy%27s+passions   http://www.amazon.com/Marys-Men-Stephanie-Beck-ebook/dp/B00G0TI4FI/ref=pd_sim_kstore_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1RR2JWDRP5YZWQBX2ZGY












Oh good, you're back. Yowsa, right? Be sure to join the conversation over there if you have questions or thoughts. Sophie has been wonderful moderating and visiting.


Anyway, so that's what I found when I googled myself (Sophie also kindly contacted me, which was really nice).


So.....confession time. Have you googled yourself? Find anything interesting? Share, share, share!


All the best,
Stephanie Beck
www.stephaniebeck.net
www.facebook.com/StephanieBeckAuthor
www.stephaniebeckromance.wordpress.com







No comments:

Post a Comment