Saturday, February 8, 2014

Hairy Beast



Did you know razor sales have plunged because women like a bit of scruff? We're seeing it everywhere, even on romance covers. Not every guy can pull off the just-rolled-out-of-bed-hot-and-sexy look, but I love that they're giving it a shot.

Clarke Gable almost singlehandedly brought sales of undershirts to a grinding halt by opening his shirt and exposing his bare chest. Until then, it was a given men wore t-shirts underneath. All it took were women's wide eyes, shallow breaths, and those contemplative glances at the men beside them in the theater to get these guys to eagerly scrap the extra layer.

I think being clean, neat, and well-groomed is far more sexy than manscaping. Provided a guy doesn't look like he's wearing a bath mat on his chest or back, I'm perfectly happy if they let it alone. The differences between the sexes are a big part of the appeal. I love having something to grip, whatever that may be. Scuffing against a soft and springy texture? That's a big yes.

I'll leave you with another laugh.




 

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Tara. I'm with you. I'd much rather run my fingers over furry pecs. And the video is perfect. LOL.

    ReplyDelete