Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Wednesday's Hunk Du Jour #iansomerhalder

Today we celebrate Damon Salvatore aka Ian Somerhalder, star of CW's Vampire Diaries.
 
Stats
Height: 5'9
Age: 35
Marital Status: I do believe he's freshly single!
Role: Damon on Vampire Diaries
 
 
 
I watched the first couple episodes of Vampire Diaries when it was shiny new. Unfortunately my full time work schedule didn't permit me to become an official fangirl. I am always a fan of hot vampires and a show where I should be at least ten years younger (okay fifteen) to call myself a fangirl lest I appear weird. Regardless of propriety, when I get Netflix back I'm hitting this sucker hard.
 
 


I mean SERIOUSLY not hitting this hard would be a crime wouldn't it? Those piercing blue eyes is every romance heroine's dream come true. How is this man NOT in one of my books? That's it, he's going to my fantasy man in my next work.


And his body could definitely keep me up all night. Shame on her for stealing my spot!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment