Food isn’t always just for eating
- Lemons can also be used as a bleaching agent to make your whites whiter.
- Lessen the appearance of cellulite by rubbing a few slices on the problem area.
- Run out of shoe polish? Rubbing a few slices of cucumber on your shoes will bring out the shine in no time.
- Also great to remove tarnish from stainless steel
- You can use it to condition and tame your hair, just rub into your hair and leave to soak in, and then wash as usual.
- Healthy to use around the house as a polish, and to silence squeaky door hinges.
- Use peppermint tea with a pinch of salt as a mouthwash. Peppermint is a natural antiseptic and will help soothe sore gums.
- Use tea leaves to give your roses a boost by sprinkling all around the base and then covering with soil, next time you water them the nutrients will be released and will help them to grow.