Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday's Hunk Du Jour

 
This week we're fangirling for the True Blood fans. Meet Joe Manganiello.
 
Stats
Height: 6'5
Age: 36
Role: Werewolf Alcide Herveaux
Martial Status: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I do believe he's single!
 
 
Okay, I admit to never having watched True Blood. Partly, I don't have HBO, and partly, I'm not sure my life could handle another fandom. BUT I can still appreciate Mr. M, in all his fiiiiine hotness.
 


Let's take a moment and imagine he's a lollipop, shall we?
 
 
I don't have a lot to say about the series, other than I believe this is the last year for it. We'll just focus on these photos of Joe. I don't think you'll mind, right? ;)
 
 
 
Leather pants? Be still my heart!
 
 
And last one, I can only handle so much man candy before breakfast...
 



2 comments: