Monday, September 23, 2013

Arranged Love - coming soon to Beachwalk Press!

Monday. This day keeps creeping up on me.

I wanted to share with you the great news that I just signed a new contract with Beachwalk Press for a title called Arranged Love. I'm really excited about this story. I had a ton of fun writing Kayla and Ryan. And I hope when this story releases in 2014, you enjoy them too.

I will say, if you've read Wanted: Wife, then I think you will like this story too. It has the same tone and feel to it as Wanted: Wife. Hopefully lots of humorous, fun moments for the readers as Kayla and Ryan figure out a little thing called loved. :)

Curious what it's about? Below is an UNEDITED blurb.

****
Kayla Ames’ parents could win an award in meddling. Every time she turns around, their setting her up with someone new. In fact, she can’t remember the last time she hooked up with a guy on her own free will. Well, there was that one-night stand.

Ryan Newell isn’t looking for love. After having his heart torn to shreds in the past, he’s convinced an arrangement is much better than love. His parents attempt to fix him up with a spunky woman named Kayla. After a little persuading, he finally convinces her to play along with the set up.

Kayla gets to know Ryan through fake dates they have in email conversations. But then the dates start leading to real dates. The next thing Kayla knows, Ryan’s moving in and taking over her life, all while she tries to figure out the mystery of her parents suddenly failed marriage and keeping her feelings in check.

But when it all gets to be too much for Kayla, she has to decide what to do. Agree to stay with Ryan and never love, or walk away for her chance to find love.
****

What did you think? I can't wait to begin edits on this and get this story into your hands! I know you're going to love it. :)

-Lacey

No comments:

Post a Comment