Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday Tips... Quick & Easy Chicken Fajitas



Happy September! 

At my house we're busy getting for school to start on Thursday and life to get back to normal.

Being a mom of two young girls I know that many nights we don't have enough time to put together an elaborate meal. I'm going to share with you my Quick & Easy Chicken  Fajitas.

What you'll need:

1 medium green bell pepper and 1 medium yellow (or red) pepper
(optional one sweet onion) Cut into strips
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast cooked and cut into strips (or you can by the ones already made and cut) 
1/2 cup of water
1/2 cup of salsa
1 envelope of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1 teaspoons of vegetable oil
12 (7-8 inch) flour tortillas warmed

Preparation: 

In a large skillet place peppers, (onions) chicken, salsa, and soup mix. Stir about 5 minutes until everything is mixed and heated.

Place mixture in tortillas, roll, and serve.

I always place sour cream and shredded cheese on the table along with rice to complete my meal.

Enjoy! 

Tamaria







No comments:

Post a Comment