Hello everybody, it’s Emily again, and today my Tuesday Tips are all about boosting confidence, because let’s face it, sometimes I’m sure we could all use a little bit more.
1. Stop comparing yourself to others! You’re no better or worse than anybody, you’re just you.
2. If you’re feeling down about your appearance, pamper yourself! You don’t need to splash out at the spa, even a bubble bath and a fresh lick of nail polish will work wonders.
3. Smile while you walk. The more you smile, the more smiles you’ll get in return, and you’ll feel much better about yourself.
4. Do some exercise. Not only will you get a kick out of the endorphins but you’re guaranteed to feel a bit more body confident.
5. For long term confidence learn something new. Do a course, or just read a book. Broadening your horizons could give you confidence in the workplace, or even just enable you to contribute something interesting to a discussion. The more you know, the more you’ll be able to use it.
Have you got any confidence boosting tips to share? Why not leave a comment?
Thank you all for reading, and I hope you have a great Tuesday!