Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Some of the Babes have left for... Savannah!



That's right! Lacey Wolfe, Jaye Shields, Pamela Tyner (our fantastic publisher) and myself are in Savannah as we speak. 

This is my first convention and I'm super excited to meet my fellow Beachwalk Press Babes. I feel like I already know them but it will be nice to see them in person. I'm also thrilled to be able to mix and mingle with so many authors and readers. 

When we get back will post pics and blog about our adventure.

If you happen to be at Authors After Dark, come and find us. We'd love to chat with you.

Beachwalk Press is sponsoring a Breakfast on Friday morning from 8-10 am. Free books and swag bags will go to the 1st 200 people who arrive. Come spend the morning with us.

If you're in the immediate area, the book signing is open to the public on Saturday from 2-4 pm. Click on the link for all the details...


Until next time...

Ella
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment