Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Tuesday Tips... Caramel Apple Martini anyone?


My, my, my how the time flies. Can it really be nearing the autumn season? My absolute favorite time of the year? Sorry for those of you die-hard, must hang on to every last drop of summer but I'm a fall girl. For those of my martini drinking friends, I think you'll like this one ;)


Caramel Apple Martini

(makes one serving)

2 ounces vodka (your choice)
1 ounce sour apple schnapps
1/2 ounce butterscotch schnapps
crushed ice

***optional - you could swirl some caramel in the bottom of the glass before pouring in the drink***

In a martini shaker combine ingredients and shake well to chill. 
Pour into a martini glass and serve. 

Now if you want to get overly ambitious you could...

dip rim of the glass into melted caramel and crushed peanuts. It does add a nice touch ;)

Please remember to drink responsibly.

Ella
xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment