Friday, July 20, 2012

Go Team GB!


Team GB

Eeep! We’re nearing that time, a time that my entire country has spent years planning!

The Olympics!

I'm not particularly into sports--well except for F1, but it's something everyone gets into when the time rolls around. Now, I know most of you are not English, but I couldn’t let the opportunity to be patriotic slip by…that and need for some yummy athlete man candy!

Chris Mears for Swimming

Max Whitlock for Gymnastics-Artistic

Chris Walker-Hebborn for Swimming

Steven Larsson for Handball

Bill Lucas for Rowing

And…
Mark Cavandish for Cycling



We have plenty more man candy in Team GB, but these are some of my favs!

GO TEAM GB!!

Until next time…

M.A. Stacie
xx

3 comments:

  1. Yeah... I'm feeling particularly excited for handball. lol Thanks for the pics;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The swimmers are hot! My friend was a torch carrier, through Alloa, but the damn idiots threw water at it like they had a chance of putting it out. Tut, tut for my shire lol.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab piccies! I was really emotional when the torch went through our town... x x

    ReplyDelete