Friday, June 22, 2012

Back to Work

I'm back!

After taking a small break I'm back. My little blue bundle of joy finally arrived on 3rd June, weighing 7lb 13oz. He's fantastic and we're all getting to know one another.

He's already a bookworm, like is Mommy...



Luckily, he's a very chilled little man, allowing me some time to write. So I'm slowly getting back on the writing train.

There's also been more good news: My short, Ice Cream Kisses, has been accepted as part of the Smut by the Sea anthology! Some great authors are part of the anthology, Tabitha Rayne included.

It will be available from September in both eBook and paperback, and it's already listed on Goodreads.

Until next time....

M. A Stacie

xxx


4 comments:

  1. Congrats to you on such a beautiful little boy! And yea to getting back to writing! That's wonderful;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woman, you are a wonder woman! How do you do it? He is just Gorgeous!

    And I'm very excited about Smut By The Sea- maybe we'll meet at the event next year? I do hope so x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is a doll. And what great reading! :)Congrats to you and Tabitha. That is wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, congrats on the boy and the book!

    ReplyDelete