Friday, May 11, 2012

Writing Embargo

Hello!

My post this time will be quite short, I'm afraid.  I'm due to give birth to my third son any day now, so have put myself on a writing embargo. I'm forcing myself to rest--which does not come naturally to me.

I'd like to say thanks to each and every one of you that has purchased A Path of Petals. It has received some wonderful reviews on Goodreads, and I really appreciate each person that has taken the time to review the book.

I have a novella out, via Silver Publishing on 26th May. It's a M/F/M menage titled Coming Home, and it can be preordered from the publisher now.


Once again, thanks to everyone that follows my work and enjoys the characters I create. I wouldn't do it without your feedback.

xx

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations M.A. Stacie! Lets hope there's some good news any day now :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! About to give birth? Congrats!!
    And congrats on all the great reviews. Maybe I can add my own once I have some time to summer to get my read-on :)Look forward to checking out your reads. Pretty covers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, big congratulations all round M.A! I'll be thinking about you x x x

    ReplyDelete