Monday, May 28, 2012

Writing Again

Move one is down. We are living again at my parents until the close of our new home. And I feel like I can finally breath again. After 7 years in our other home, we sure accumulated a lot more then I thought we did. It took a lot longer to pack then expected. We were moving out right to the deadline that we had to be out. Last week, I took the time to just get things in order here. 4 people living in one tiny room. Yikes. But, its only for a short while I keep reminding myself. I have two work in progresses I need to get completed. One, is Opposites Attract, which is the final book in the Hot Bods series. And another is a June deadline. Yikes ... June is right around the corner. Do you see that date?

Last night I sat down, read a little of my June deadline book, and then added 3,000 words. Hurray! It felt so good to write again. I'm already to go at it again today. Write, write, write. Use my creativity again. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed hearing the voices in my head again. I don't think I ever want to be without them again. Then again, I should be thankful they gave me a break so I could get what I needed to get done ... done.

Happy Monday! I hope if your celebrating Memorial Day today, you have a wonderful day.

See ya next week,
Lacey

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lacey - you are just like a whirlwind - how do you find the time to write? Fantastic! - good luck in your new home when you get there x x x

    ReplyDelete