Friday, April 13, 2012

Sneaky Peek

Hello!

To celebrate the release of A Path of Petals on the 16th I decided to give you all a sneaky peek of the book, along with a few visuals of the characters.

 Griffin took a lazy look at her. She was clad in a tight green tank top, tiny white shorts that molded her ass, and a pair of striped knee high socks. Her newly curled hair bounced around her shoulders, her ass jiggling as she shook her hips.
"Do you want me, baby?" Rain bellowed along with the tune.
Griffin leaned against the door frame, folding his arms across his chest and smirking.
"Do want it now? Do you want me, baby?"
The last line was accompanied by a special pop of her hips. Griffin adjusted the front of his jeans because they had suddenly become two sizes too small. He couldn't tear his eyes away, watching every undulation of her body and feeling every swish of her hips like it was a punch to the gut. She entranced him but he still wasn't convinced that he liked her.
Rain lifted her arms up, making the pink floral tattoo ripple on her skin. Continuing to bop in the kitchen, she was oblivious to his perusal. He couldn't drag his gaze from her, fleetingly wondering where those other petals that she'd mentioned were on her body. Shaking his head, he tried to dislodge the thought, even though it was becoming increasingly difficult. The movement of her body raised the hem of her tank, flashing a slip of pale skin. His mouth was suddenly drier than the Sahara.
"I can show you how!"
Griffin spluttered.
Rain spun around grinning, clearly unconcerned that she had just been caught singing about rather mortifying exploits. "You like spying on me, don'tcha?"
Griffin gaped, all words flying from his head. "Um…I… Well…no!" he eventually stated, after gaining some composure. "I was not spying, and to be honest, if you didn't like the idea of someone walking in on you and seeing your little dance, then you should have kept it confined to your room."
She quirked a brow and cocked a hip as she added, "Really? You've been here two days, and yet you feel the need to offer me pointers on etiquette? And here I was thinking that you needed training in the art of manners."
"I'm not offering anything. I just thought—"
"Forget it. I was just pulling your leg. I kind of like ruffling your feathers anyway."
Griffin bit the inside of his cheek, trying to stop a groan from exiting. He was thinking about her pulling something entirely different. Again, he wondered what the hell was wrong with him. Maybe there was some strange drug in the water here.

Griffin
Rain
Buttermere, Lake District, UK

The image that sparked the whole novel...


I hope you enjoy the book, and if you do read it, please consider leaving a review on Goodreads or Amazon. It was truly make my day.

Until next time...
xx

4 comments:

  1. Oh my ..Rains picture is exactly what I had in my mind ..gee your descriptive skills are amazing!!
    The picture that started the ball rolling is beautiful .
    Go buy the book folks ..believe me you will not be disappointed xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun! Love the pics too, Rain is just as adorable as the hunk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a tantalizing scene. And I love the character inspiration photos. They look like they belong together for sure. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete