Friday, September 30, 2011

Thrilled to be Here

I’m thrilled to be part of the Spicy Author’s group blog here at Beachwalk Press. I’m looking forward to chatting with you every other Friday, and getting to know the other great Beachwalk authors better in the process too.

My newest book, Macy’s Awakening, will be released by Beachwalk in just a little over two weeks. Classified as Interracial/Contemporary, it’s a steamy tale of an innocent college student and the sexy older attorney who helps her out of trouble…and into his bed. I have to admit that parts of the story are autobiographical, but I’m not saying which parts. I can say that every young woman should have a caring and thorough lover like Jerrod Preston for their first sexual experience.

Macy’s Awakening is my second erotic novella. I also have several short stories appearing in current erotic anthologies for another e-publisher. And under a pen name I am writing mainstream series romance, which I have yet to sell. It’s been a busy year! I enjoy having fingers in lots of pies at once. If one story isn’t flowing, a different one most certainly will be.

I’ve enjoyed chatting with you. Leave a comment here or on my next blog post (October 13th) and you’ll be entered into a random drawing for a pdf copy of Macy’s Awakening.

~Pepper

“Let’s read something spicy!”

3 comments: