Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Our best pieces of advice...

Advice can be a good thing when wanted. Today we are sharing some of the best advice we've given. Please leave a comment sharing your best piece of advice you've given or recieved.



Tamaria Soana: Always be true to yourself.

Nola Cross: Whenever possible, focus on the positive.

Ellen Cummins: Smile even when you don't feel like it. Once you get a smile in return, it will brighten your mood and you've made someone else happy.

Jacquie Underdown: My problems won't cease by running away, because no matter where I run to, I will always be there.

Tracey Rogers: Always treat others as you expect to be treated yourself. And the writing advice I give to myself...The worst that can happen is that you will die - you will not die from submitting this book!

Lacey Wolfe: There are two sides to each story. Never make judgments if you've only heard one side.

No comments:

Post a Comment