Thursday, October 8, 2015

Martini and Dessert? Ella's Rewards...

I've been feverishly typing away at my computer trying to finish my latest WIP. I plan to have it done by this weekend (fingers crossed). If that happens I'm celebrating with an autumn inspired drink and dessert.

One of my favorite fall treats is a caramel apples. Have you ever been to Disney World? They make the best ones, in my opinion, and the cool thing about going there is I can have a caramel apple no matter the season.

Here I have two recipes that derive from the caramel apple. Don't they look yummy?




Here’s what you’ll need:
2 ounces Apple Cider
2 ounces Caramel Vodka
1 ounce Butterscotch Schnapps
Sliced fresh apple or caramel, chopped peanuts.

Rim your martini glass with caramel and peanuts.  If that's too ambitious, I garnish with a fresh apple slice (just as pretty).
Combine the apple cider, caramel vodka, and butterscotch schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously.
Pour mixture into the rimmed martini glass.
Cheers!

***
I've never made this one before but I found this recipe and I thought I'd share it.



These muffins might make an appearance in one of my upcoming books.

Have a wonderful weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment