Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Less Than a Month Till Release Day!

I am thrilled to be one of the seven Beachwalk Press authors participating in the upcoming anthology Psychic Seductions. My story is titled A Hint of Heaven, and I can’t wait for you to meet my heroine – Carrie Westfield, pet psychic medium – and my firefighter hero, Jake Manley.
Here is the official blurb for my story: Firefighter Jake Manley is a no-nonsense kind of guy. So when his little sister goes to see pet psychic Carrie Westfield, he lets the beautiful medium know he’s got a watchful eye on her. But somehow she does seem to know more than she should, including painful secrets from his past. When the helpful spirit of his boyhood dog shows up, things get even stranger, making him question everything he thought was true. Can Jake accept that life doesn’t end with death and let go of the guilt he’s carried all these years? More importantly, can he let Carrie Westfield into his heart?
I’m sure the other six stories in Psychic Seductions are going to be great too. Watch for scintillating and seductive tales from Ella Jade, Jacquie Underdown, Lacey Wolfe, Lisa Knight, Stephanie Beck and Ellen Cummins!

No comments:

Post a Comment