Thursday, January 8, 2015

New Year!

by Stephanie Beck


It has been 2015 for an entire week. So far I'm still writing the wrong dates on my checks and other documents. I haven't lost the 20 pounds I need to lose this year, but I have managed to lose the back of an earring I got for Christmas.


I haven't found much luck in New Year resolutions, or any resolution I make, really, unless I make that resolution a new habit, and I'm not great with those. What can I say? I'm a thirty year old who doesn't like change. But this year will be great. Why? Because it will.


Writing-wise, good things are coming. Another novel in the Poppy's Passions series will be written this year. The box set of the Justice Fraternity Chronicles will release, and by golly, I just might write something new and exciting and...well I just don't know what it will be, but I'm pretty excited.


So, happy New Year! It is my sincere hope every reader finds amazing stories to read, and makes a few magical memories of their own.


All the best,
Stephanie Beck
www.stephaniebeck.net
www.facebook.com/StephanieBeckAuthor
www.twitter.com/StephBeck123



No comments:

Post a Comment