Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Tantalizing Tuesday... The Weekend Surprise


Woo hoo! I'm excited to be celebrating another release with Beachwalk Press. If you've read The Weekend Proposition you've met the Cannon Brothers. Here's a sexy teaser from my latest release...

The Weekend Surprise


A chance meeting or a calculated encounter? Someone is in for a surprise.

Brooklyn Conservatory student Sammy Falcone lives a quiet and modest life. She's busy studying classical music, playing her cello, and trying to make ends meet. After she learns of her deceased mother's secret that may involve the Cannon family, she heads to a wedding to catch a glimpse of the privileged clan, never expecting to come face-to-face with them.

Tyler Cannon must abandon his wild, partying ways and step up to help his brother Spencer run the family advertising business. When he meets Sammy at his brother's wedding he's immediately taken by the reserved beauty. Her innocence and simple lifestyle intrigue him enough to become a one-woman man.

Sammy is drawn to Tyler's charm and the attention he shows her. Once she gets to know him, the secrets of her mother's past are no longer important. The problem is Spencer has been suspicious of her from the beginning. Will Spencer's overprotectiveness of his family ruin her chances with Tyler? And if the truth comes out, will Sammy be able to convince Tyler that she never meant his family any harm?


TEASER...



 She put the fruit to her full, kissable lips and sucked the first cherry into her mouth.

Is she trying to make me come? He was never going to get rid of the hard-on he had for her at this rate.

“You’re really sexy when you take charge. I like to consider myself an independent woman, but I won’t lie. With you, I could relinquish some of that independence and let you take control.”

“I think the alcohol has lowered your inhibitions.” He leaned closer to her, taking her chin between his fingers. “I like it.”

“You have no idea.” She licked her lips, the scent of the cherry lingered on her breath. “There are all sorts of new and thrilling ideas swirling through my head right now.”

“Hmm...” He brushed his mouth against hers. “I take it you like the martini.”

“Very much.” She held the toothpick in front of him. “Do you want my cherry?”


 “Fuck,” he whispered. “Don’t say things like that.”

“Oh!” She laughed, but the blush in her cheeks gave her away when she realized what

she had just asked. “I meant this one, I mean...”

“Shh.” He took her wrist and brought the cherry to his mouth. “Yes, I want
your cherry.”

Sliding it off the toothpick, he held it between his teeth. He leaned into her mouth, pressing his to hers, and pushing the fruit between her lips. Taking his time, he savored her taste, exploring her slowly and deeply.

She sighed when he released her chin, moving his hand down to caress her throat. The longer he kissed her, the more of her he wanted to touch. Trailing his hand lower, he swept his fingers along her silky tank top, feeling her aroused nipples brush against his palm as he moved his hand to rest on her exposed thigh.

“We have to stop,” he mumbled against her lips. “We’re in public.” 

“I always seem to forget that when I’m with you.” 



Both books stand alone and are available now...



The Weekend Surprise





1 comment: