Friday, September 12, 2014

Authorversary And A Release!

Good morning and welcome to Friday!

Next week will start off as a very exciting one as Employee of the Month will be released!


 
Equally as exciting is the fact the release date is almost a year since I was first published. Only one day after release day will mark my authorversary - and what a year it has been! One year on and I'm about to have my third book with Beachwalk Press published. I've learned so much and found some incredible people along the way.

To celebrate release day and my authorversary I'll be chatting in our Beachwalk Press Readers' Group on Monday September 15th. If you haven't joined yet, you are more than welcome. Find us if you click here. There could be some giveaway's up for grabs ;-)

Do you have exciting plans?
~ Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment