Monday, August 11, 2014

Read any good books?

It's back to school in my house. This is the first full week of school for my kiddos. It's time to get myself organized again and be an author. I took most of the summer off. I did a lot of swimming and pool side reading. I really got my TBR list down a good bit...but of course, I added more books. I don't think that list ever really goes away.

I had a lot of book boyfriends this summer. I'm in awe of the men authors are able to create and hope that readers' get that infatuation feeling from the men I write. I have a few men I've written who are my favs, such as Tucker who is coming out this fall in Counting Cowboys, the first in the Carver Ranch series. 


I hope that Tucker provokes some fighting among women...but you know, I saw him first. :)

How much reading have you done this summer? Have you gotten any of those books on your TBR list read, or have you just bought new books?

-Lacey


No comments:

Post a Comment