Friday, June 20, 2014

Daring to Wish - In Print!

I'm so excited to tell you that Daring to Wish is now available in print!


What happens when you dare to wish?

In an effort to regain her independence and break out of her shell, shy Eve Ward writes a daring wish list of all the things she wants to do before her thirtieth birthday. It's a good thing the list is for her eyes only, because some of the items are pretty risqué.

Adrenaline junkie Lucas Riley becomes Eve's "victim" in a kiss-a-stranger dare, and she thinks he's perfect for her one-night-with-a-stranger wish.

With Eve, Lucas thinks he's found the distraction he needs before he has to say goodbye to his bad boy image. When he finds Eve's sexy wish list, he can't keep himself from giving into temptation and sneaking a peek, and wish number eight is impossible for him to resist. Being good can wait.

Eve is thrilled when, out of the blue, Lucas offers to take her skydiving. Her sexy stranger has helped her tick so many wishes off her secret list. Her confidence has grown and now she's having fun both in and out of the bedroom. It seems too good to be true…is it? She can't shake the niggling suspicion that something's not quite right.

Content Warning: contains dizzying heights and sensual sex 
 
I love ebooks and my Kindle is one of my best friends. But when I got the offer of having Daring to Wish in print I thought about it for...well, less than a second to be honest. There's something special about holding a book in your hand, and with the advancement of technology, who knows how we will be reading books next? A physical copy will always be there. Something to pass on through my family (when they reach a certain age of course!), so I can say, 'Hey, look what I did'. Maybe it will inspire my future generations to become authors too.

Also, I figure should a zombie apocalypse actually happen, and you've seen Revolution, right? Without power how will charge our ereaders? So yes, should the worst happen I'll be grabbing my family, photographs and my print copy.

Of course having print copies means more giveaways for you! More news about that later :-)

Have a wonderful weekend
~ Tracey

No comments:

Post a Comment