Today's interview is with Lucas Riley and Eve Ward, stars of Tracey Roger's Daring To Wish!
1. Tell us about your very first kiss.
My first kiss with Eve took me completely by surprise. My reaction took me by surprise too. I knew I wanted more.
2. What was the first thing you thought when you first laid eyes on Eve?
Nice horns. Seriously, she was wearing the best hen night outfit ever.
3. What is your favorite physical trait about Eve?
Really? Choosing a favorite will be securing my place on the sofa for the night, and no way am I heading there. I couldn’t choose anyway, Eve had issues with her appearance in the past. Don’t worry, she doesn’t now. I let her know just how much I appreciate every inch of her.
4. Are you a lingerie fan or do you prefer your gal in the buff for those *special* times.
Buff works well for me, but Eve is a lingerie designer, so let’s just say her talents aren’t wasted.
5. What character trait attracted you most to Eve?
Her courage. I’ve done some scary stuff in the past—but Eve is far braver than me.
FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT LUCAS
1. Once competed in the Olympics.
2. Hates ties and thinks they should be banned.
3. Did a naked skydive once. It was much colder than expected and was a threat to the man parts.
4. Is more scared of his mother than base jumping.
5. Is learning to love lists.
1. What is a morning ritual you can’t live without?
I have to choose the right colored underwear to suit the day.
2. What was the first thought that popped into your mind when you saw Lucas for the first time?
When I saw his broad shoulders and sun-kissed hair, I knew I’d found the right person to make a fool of myself with. He was the perfect target.
3. If you could travel back in time for a romantic evening with Lucas what time period would you visit and why?
The 18th century would be nice. Lucas loves the outdoors, so a picnic while he reads poetry of that era to me would be perfect. Although, he would look pretty damn good in a toga. Hmm…
4. Does Lucas have a loveable habit you would be happy to live without?
He can’t stop flirting and it makes me blush all the time. Or maybe I hear what I want to hear?
5. Do you like your fellow in boxers, boxer briefs, briefs, or commando?
Don’t tell Lucas, but as much as I feel I should be promoting the use of underwear, I don’t mind his commando moments at all!
FIVE RANDOM FACTS ABOUT EVE
1. Favorite movie is Top Gun.
2. Once had purple hair.
3. Likes to ride motorbikes.
4. Tends to be accident prone.
5. Still loves to write lists.
Blurb – Daring to Wish