Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday's Hunk Du Jour

This week we celebrate my shiny new fandom The Originals, a CW spin-off from The Vampire Diaries. I'm starting off with London born actor Joseph Morgan aka Niklaus Mikaelson. He's the bad boy vampire with the most perfect pout I've ever seen.
 
Stats
Height: 5'11
Age: 32
Roles: Niklaus Mikaelson on The Originals
Marital Status: My research is sketchy, but I believe he has a g/f.
 


 
As you may recall from my post last week my life couldn't make room for another fangirl fix which would've been The Vampire Diaries, but I have to admit from the very first episode of The Originals I was hooked! Here are three very hot vampire siblings Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah, the 'original' very first vampires. And while I have felt a bit of burnout for vampire shows, this is a can't miss for me.

 
I have to admit, Klaus is my favorite. He's very much the self-motivated bad boy who isn't entirely trustworthy. Actually he isn't at all trust worthy, but that's why we love bad boys right? They need fixin' and who wouldn't want to fix this man, er, vampire.
 
Have you checked out this show? If so, who's your fave character? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment