Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Wednesday's Hunk Du Jour

 
This week's fangirl feelz belong to Thor, er, the actor who plays Thor, Chris Hemsworth.
 
Stats
Height: 6'3
Age: 30
Marital Status: Married w/kids
Roles: THOR
 
We love Thor for a variety of reasons. I mean who COULDN'T love a good guy god who needs a little saving from himself? And have him played by a hot Aussie (oh god the accent!) well the yumminess keeps stacking up doesn't it?
 
 
And stacking up, and stacking up....
 
Yes, Chris is married with kids, but there's a lot to be said about a bad boy turned family man. We have that much more to appreciate about his testosterone laced goodness.
 
 
He can be my god of thunder ANY DAY.
 
I am a huge fan of the Marvel movies and I can't wait to see what they produce next.
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Add me to your fangirl club! Can't tell you how excited I was to see Chris H. I agree about the larger than life heroes. Just watched Ironman 3 last night and one of the best things about that movie was the preview of Thor. I won't get to see it in theaters, but it will definitely be added to my Netflix queue as soon as it's available. I heart C.H. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to see the latest Thor in theaters :( I'll have to buy it on DVD. Thanks for dropping by and sharing your fangirl feelz!

      Delete
  2. Oh wow. I don't even mind that he's married and has children. Have you seen the pics of him holding his babies??? *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we love Thor and Chris Hemsworth, of course. :)

    ReplyDelete