New Years Resolutions
I admit to not being the greatest with New Year's Resolutions. Actually I haven't made any in the last couple of years. But this year I thought I'd rename resolutions to goals, since I'm better at meeting personal goals. By sharing them with you, I hope it'll keep me honest and on track. I'd love to hear what you've all decided will be your 2014 goals!
Olivia's 2014 Goals.
1. Write every day.
2. Read every day.
3. Be more active in reading community by sticking with my book discussion clubs.
4. Get 3 full lengths contracted.
5. Get 3 short stories contracted.
6. Research new avenues for promotion.
7. Remember every day just how much fun it is to be an author!