Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Tuesday Tips - Motivation


 
Hello everybody! It’s Emily here, and I’m going to be doing something a little bit different for my Tuesday Tips today. I’ve been on a bit of a rollercoaster lately, more ups and downs than I can count, and I’ve been so busy and on top of it all I’m getting prepared to start another year of studying in just a few days. So you know those days where you just feel like flaking out and can’t seem to find any inspiration or motivation? Well, I might be cheating a tiny bit but I’m going to use some of my favourite motivational quotes as my Tips, and hopefully give you a boost to your week J

1. Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t –you’re right. (Henry Ford)

2. You have exactly one life in which to do everything you’ll ever do. Act accordingly. (Colin Wright)

3. In the end we only regret the chances we didn’t take.

4. What better place than here, what better time than now.

5. Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)

6. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream (C. S. Lewis)

7. Why put off until tomorrow something you can do today?

8. If a job is worth doing, it’s worth doing well.

9. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten

10. Believe you can and you’re halfway there.

So there you go, I’ve left it to wiser people than me to give you a few tips this week! I’d love to hear your own favourite inspirational quotes so leave a comment if you have another one!

Have a great Tuesday x x

No comments:

Post a Comment