Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday Tip... Pomegranate Martini


Refreshingly delicious! A few weeks ago I had a get together at my house for my girlfriends. We're a bunch of pool moms who sit at the swim club all summer and accommodate our kids. We needed a night to ourselves.We had yummy appetizers and luscious desserts but you know what made the biggest splash? My pomegranate martinis.

They were sinful and totally easy to concoct. A mixologist I am not but even I pulled off these sexy drinks. (You'll find this drink pops up in my books because its one of my favorites. Arianna drinks this one in Surrender to Me)

1.5 oz Pomegranate Vodka (I use Smirnoff)
2 oz Pineapple Juice
A splash of cranberry juice
A Splash of cherry juice
Sugar the rim of the martini glass and garnish with fresh pineapple

Pour ingredients into a martini shaker with plenty of ice shake and serve.
Simply decadent I tell you.

***Please remember to drink responsibly***

2 comments:

  1. I'm not a vodka drinker (thanks to one too many vodka hangovers in college) but this sounds yummy :) Might be doable to replace the vodka with a light rum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that would work. The pomegranate vodka was very yummy though ;)

    ReplyDelete