Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tuesday Tips... Tamaria's Strawberry Shortcake Delight




Hello, it's Tamaria here today and I'm going to share with you my recipe for the most amazing
Strawberry Shortcake you'll ever taste! The secret is cheesecake... sorta ;)
When I sold the Pampered Chef I came across many wonderful recipes and this one I came up with by combining what I liked of two different dessert recipes.


What you need:

Strawberries (washed and sliced)
1 tub of Cool Whip (thawed)
1 package of Cheesecake Jello Instant Pudding
Dessert cakes, angle food cake, or pound cake.
1 package of Strawberry Jello
1/2 cup of water
Strawberry Syrup optional


Step 1:

Dissolve Strawberry Jello in water (do not follow the instruction on the package) then add the strawberries. Let them soak.

Step 2:

Fold cool whip into a bowl and then add the dry Cheesecake pudding mix and stir until blended.


Step 3:

On a plate drizzle strawberry syrup (optional) then add your dessert cup, pound cake, or angle food cake.

Step 4:

Place a scoop of Cool whip/cheesecake filling on top then add the strawberries!

You may top it off with an aerosol whipped topping if you choose!

And then enjoy it!

If you would like me to post easy recipes over the summer just leave me a comment! I have hundreds of easy to make but you'll wow recipes!

Actually my husband and I used to go to this couples get together once a month and they had a dessert contest. After I won 4 months in a row they stopped having it!

~Tamaria Soana





No comments:

Post a Comment