Monday, January 28, 2013

The end of the Hot Bods series.

In July of 2011, a story idea hit me. And in a matter of a few weeks I penned, Fool Me Once--the first book in the Hot Bods series. I had no idea when I wrote Fool Me Once I was creating a series, but I did. Hopefully I crafted characters that readers have fallen in love with. Not long after Fool Me Once, the second book, More Than Useful was written. This was the hardest story in the while series for me to write. I then took a small break and worked on various other things until Jane's story came to mind. Then I buckled down and wrote Accidental Love, which might be one of my favorites of the series. Life went crazy last spring and writing wasn't an option. My orginal goal was to have all the Hots Bods out in 2012, but it wasn't going to happen. Finally almost a year after writing, Fool Me Once, I was finally able to sit down and work on the last story of the series, Opposites Attract. I had to get this one right. One, it was the last story and two, it dealt with a character who was in each and every book. Her story had to be perfect. I knew all along who I wanted Francesca's hero to be, but actually figuring out the plot, that took some time. When I sat down to read the galley, I loved it. And I think Opposites Attract has become my favorite story of the series.


Coming February 18, 2013 from Beachwalk Press

Francesca thought she knew what she wanted in life until one stormy night when she got a blast from the past.

When Randy receives a call at his auto shop one night from a woman whose car has broken down and needs a tow, he never imagined he'd be coming face-to-face with his high school sweetheart. Randy has never loved a woman the way he loved Francesca, but she broke his heart, claiming he could never provide the life she was determined to have. That was years ago, but he's still bitter about the way she tossed him aside.

Seeing Randy again, Francesca realizes what a mistake it was to breakup with him. She'd like to try to rekindle the old flame, and she can tell he's still attracted to her too, but every time they're together, all they do is argue. Can she convince Randy she isn't the girl he remembers and that she can settle for love even if it comes without money?

Content Warning: explicit sex

No comments:

Post a Comment