Thursday, December 20, 2012

Tease Us Thursday... Beachwalk Press Style...

 
 
I do this little segment on my blog every week called Tease Us Thursday. I take 250 word excerpts from my fellow authors and bring them to the readers. It's a great way to find a weekend read. The segment is open to all who want to participate and I encourage people to come back often.
 
Today, I'm doing something a bit different. I'm featuring all of the Beachwalk Babes and showcasing their books. Do you want to be enticed? There are some pretty hot teasers scheduled to post today.
 
All day long I'll be posting a new set of Beachwalk Press teasers. In the spirit of the holiday, we have presents for you!
 
Comment on as many posts as you'd like today and you'll be entered in a drawing to win an Amazon Gift Card. We have two Amazon GC's (1 $35 and 1 $25)! The more posts you comment on, the more chances you have to win.
 
What are you waiting for? Scoot on over to my blog...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment