Saturday, November 24, 2012

Part five finial post



By Hazel Gower
His Holiday Lifesaver



Continued…..
They arrived back at his house late, he couldn’t get the kiss, or her taste, out of his mind. She turned to him when he parked in the garage.
“What are we doing at your house? Why aren’t we at my motel?”
Without saying a word, he got out, walked around, and picked her up out of the car. She squealed.
“Wrap your legs around me,” he instructed.
She complied.
“I have been hard since I first saw you. I can’t get your taste out of my mind. I need you. I want more.” His mouth dived in, devouring hers. “You taste so good, sweeter than candy.” He pulled her dress over her head and breathed a sigh of relief when his skin touched hers. She didn’t have fancy underwear on, just plain white bra and panties, but he’d never seen a more heavenly sight.
Carrying her to his room, he gently placed her on the bed then threw his shirt and jeans on the floor, leaving him in his satin boxers.
Hailey’s eyes grew wide, and he slowly licked his way up her body. “Honey, I can’t wait to have you. I’ve been fantasizing about this for hours.”
* * * *
Nothing had ever felt this good. Hailey had only had sex twice, both times with her high school boyfriend, and it was nothing to write home about. It lasted all of five minutes.
Brad slipped her panties over her thighs and down her legs. She groaned in ecstasy when his mouth dived for her pussy, parting her folds and licking. It felt like nothing she had ever experienced before. His mouth sucked in her clit and she groaned out his name.
He sucked, licked, and played until she was screaming for him to let her come. Brad placed one thick finger into her soaking pussy and she yelled her release. He slowly moved up her body and stopped at her sensitive breasts, pulling one into his clever mouth then switching, while he caressed her other.
She arched her back, trying to get closer to him. Her hands found his boxers and moved them down. He helped her, and his erection popped free. She sighed as she ran her hands up and down his smooth skin, loving the feel of him in her hands. Brad’s cock was a lot bigger than any she had seen, and the one she’d had.
He switched their positions so she was on top, and gently, slowly helped her slid down his dick. “Sweetheart, you are so tight. Damn, you feel good. I love this position. I get to see you better and watch your tits bounce as you ride me. Ride me, baby.”
She moaned as she felt him slide all the way to the hilt. She had never felt so full. A delicious little shiver racked down her body as she slowly started to move. She looked down at him, sighing as she saw his tight chest muscles clenching, and his jaw set like he was gritting his teeth. She had never seen anything hotter, and when his blue eyes captured hers, she couldn’t look away.
He groaned and pulled her mouth down to his. “Fuck, you’re gorgeous. I’m trying not to cum too soon, but nothing has ever turned me on more in my life than you.”
He sat up and held her body to his. As his lips devoured hers, his hips pistoned into her.
“Brad. Oh, Brad.”
She screamed as he sucked on her neck, thrusting hard into her. One of his hands reached between them and he gave her nipples a light pinch as he gently sucked and bit her neck again. Hailey came so hard and loud she thanked God for the size of the house so the neighbors wouldn’t hear her. His mouth came back up to hers and he moaned as she felt his cum splash into her.
Tired, they cuddled into each other. He didn’t even remove his dick. She felt him soften, but he still didn’t move even as he groaned out, “Give me an hour and I will be back to show you some of my fantasies.” He kissed her head and pulled her as close as he could get her to him. One of his hands held one of her breasts, and the other rested over her pussy. He whispered so softly she almost missed it. “You’re mine now. I am never letting you go. Mine. My angel.”
Her heart did a little flip. Oh no, she could fall so easily for this guy. She hated to admit it, but she had already started to fall.
He woke her up twice that night to show her some of his fantasies. By morning she was already half in love with him.
* * * *
Over the next few weeks they spent all the time they could with each other. Brad took her everywhere, couldn’t get enough of her. Their days were spent exploring Australia, and their nights were spent exploring each other. He had spent the first week and a half teaching her to swim. Brad had surprised her last weekend and took them up to Cairns to explore the Great Barrier Reef. He didn’t go into work once, not wanting to miss a moment with her. He loved everything about her.
She always offered to pay for herself, even though he knew she didn’t have the money, and never asked him to buy her anything, and every time she was with his family she was always willing to help. She was his ideal woman. Brad fell more in love with her every day. He knew she was the one for him. He wasn’t letting her get away. Tonight he was going to her ask her to marry him, stay in Australia, and be with him forever. He patted the ring his grandma had given him.
He arrived at her hotel room and as soon as she opened the door she took his breath away, as always. “God, you look so beautiful.”
He took her to the beach at sunset, and they sat on the seats watching the waves. He turned her to him and said, “I know we’ve only known each other for two and a half weeks, but I feel like I’ve known you a lifetime.” He got down on his knees in front of her and pulled the ring out of his pocket. “I love you with all my heart. Every day I love you a bit more. Will you do me the honor of marrying me, becoming my wife, and making me the happiest man on earth?”
She jumped onto him. “Yes, I love you, I love you. You have made me so happy.”
He breathed a sigh of relief and placed the ring on her finger. “Sweetheart, I can’t wait until you show me your country. I’ve upgraded your ticket, and I’ll be coming with you tomorrow afternoon.”
Her mouth crashed down on his. “I’m the luckiest girl in the world.”

Thank you to everyone who read each week. I hope you liked my Christmas short story. My first book Kane’s mate Armageddon mates is out in March
I would like thank the Beachwalk girls for letting me bog on this Blog and thank you again for tuning in each week. Please check out my website and ‘like’ me on Facebook. Please also come check me out at Hotter Than Hades blog that I’m a part of with five other talented writers, each month we do a 500w free short story.
www.hazelgower.com
www.facebook.com/HazelGowerAuthor
http://hotauthors.blogspot.com.au/
Hazel  Gower


I would like you to meet Rane and Kirby from the second book in the Armageddon mates series.


 Make sure you go check out Tamaria Soana - title is Mistletoe & Holly - posting on Sundays at http://tamariasoana.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment