Thursday, September 6, 2012

Naughty Little Bedtime Stories Part 3!


My book of short erotic stories release September 17th from Beachwalk Press and I can't wait!



Today I'm going to share a little from the final four stories!

*ADULT CONTENT*

Spicing Things Up




An hour later, Tina sat across from Marc at the diner they always met at, stunned by what he was saying. Marc and Rick had been in a relationship for over three years, and while they fought occasionally, she always thought they were so happy and compatible.

“Tina, I still love him, it’s just I think we may need a little spark or something.”

She blinked and tried to find her voice. “And you think that spark is me?”

“Yes. I’ve already been with you. Rick has very little experience with women, and you two get along so well.”

“So let me get this straight—you want me to have sex with both of you at the same time, no strings attached?”

“Basically,” Marc replied then took a swig of his beer.

Tina did find the idea intriguing, so she weighed the pros and cons in her mind. There were definitely more pros on her mental list. She took a deep, cleansing breath and then answered. “Why not? I am single, and you only live once. Right?”

“Really?”

“Yes, now shut up and buy me a drink before I change my mind.”



Anticipation






My mind wandered back to a few days ago when he called me from his hotel room.

“Hi.”

“Hey, baby. I miss you.”

“I miss you too.”

“I hate that this trip came up, but I promise I’ll make it up to you when I get home. Right now I want you to do something for me”

“Okay. What do you want?”

“I want you to relax and play along with me. What room are you in?”

“The bedroom. Why?”

“Perfect! What are you wearing?”

“Really, Chad?”

“Ava, just do this for me, for us.”

“I’m wearing a red tank top and jeans.”

“I want you to listen to everything I tell you to do. Get naked and lay on your bed.”

“Okay.”



Opening Night




I glanced down at my watch and noticed how late it was. “My, it’s late. I need to get going.”

“Let me walk you to your car.”

“I only live two blocks away. I walked.”

“Then let me walk you home. I would never forgive myself if something happened to you.” His eyes bored into mine.

I nodded, not being able to speak. I felt like I was under a spell. He held my hand as we walked the two blocks to my apartment building. I was amazed at how comfortable I felt with him. When we reached the building, we just stood there looking into each other’s eyes, searching for the answers to unasked questions.

“Carolyn, it was a pleasure to meet you,” he said as he brought my hand to his mouth once again and softly kissed it, sending a jolt right to my core.

I let out a gasp. Before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine. They were soft and strong.


“Are you going to ask me in?” he whispered against my lips. I was lost, so lost.

“Yes, please come in,” I replied, almost begging.

The moment I closed the door to my apartment I was against the wall. His lips and hands were all over me, causing me to moan incoherently. He had my black dressed unzipped and pulled down in front, leaving my breasts exposed.

“No bra, very sexy,” he said in a deep, husky voice before his





Paradise




“Want to swim out to the waterfall?” he asked.

“I’ll race you.” I got up and darted toward the water.

Moments later Christian swam by me. He was standing in the water laughing when I finally caught up to him. My feet felt for the cool bottom and I stood next him. The water was just below my bikini top and I could feel the mist from the waterfall. We were just a few yards away from it.
“I thought a gentleman always let the lady win?”

“Lady?” he joked as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. His lips met mine and our tongues began to tangle. Needing air, I pulled away.

“Let’s get closer to the waterfall,” I said as I stepped back. I undid the top to my bathing
suit and flung it at him. “If you want me, come and get me,” I said before I swam toward the falls.

“Oh, I very much want you,” he said as he swam after me.



Is It September 17th yet?

See you in two weeks!
 Tamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment