Thursday, September 13, 2012

Back to School Craziness!

It's that time of year again! The most anticipated time of the summer for parents everywhere! Don't get me wrong, I love my kids, but enough is enough. Summer is over and it is time for them to go back to school to learn;) And, it's time for me to write. I just need to get through PTO meetings, Back to School Nights and all the other fun September activities.
 
 
 
I'm currently in edits for my upcoming Beachwalk Press release Something More, so I thought I'd share the fantastic trailer my good friend Tamaria Soana made for the book.
 
Something More is a throwback to all those soaps I used to watch with my grandmother when I was a kid. Watch the video and see if you get what I mean...
 
 
 
Have a great weekend.
 
Ella
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment