Thursday, August 2, 2012

Surrender to Me...

What am I up to?

I'm working on the sequel to Make Me Stay.

Well, that's what I say I'm doing. With the boys home for summer vacation, writing for long lengths of time has proven to be a bit of a challenge. I'm trying.

I've just completed the first erotic scene between Martin and Arianna. As you may know, Martin is a Dom, but he hasn't been feeling the vibe since his former sub Gracie left him to marry her one true love. Arianna is his new attorney. She's getting over the betrayal of her ex-husband by burying herself in Martin's business affairs.

Up until this point, the two have flirted and teased about Martin's lifestyle, and how Arianna will never kneel to him. The sexual tension between the two hits the boiling point. Each wants to give in to the others needs. Martin decides he can try to put his dominant tendencies aside, but Arianna isn't so sure that's what she wants...



“Can I touch you?” She wanted to respect his boundaries.              
“As much as you'd like.”
She ran her hands up his chest and over his shoulders, indulging in the way his hard body felt under her palms. She leaned forward and slowly ran her tongue along his lips. “It’s been a while since I’ve done this.”
He trailed his hands down to her hips, tugging on her thong. “This will have to go. Take it off for me.”
“You didn’t ask nicely.” She kissed his neck.
“Arianna, you have five seconds to take them off.” His voice was low, but firm. He held out his hand, waiting for her to do as he asked.
“Or what?” She looked into his lust-filled eyes.
“Five, four—“
“Okay.” She wiggled out of her panties and handed them to him.
***
You can meet Martin in Make Me Stay. If you've already read the first novella, you'll get to see what Cade and Gracie are up to in Surrender to Me.
 
 
Can the sub teach the Dom to play?
Natural submissive Gracie Miller thought she had found her other half in Cade Jameson. Not only did he help her through a difficult time in her life, in the bedroom he brought her more pleasure than she could have ever imagined. They seemed perfect for each other.
Cade knew what he wanted in the bedroom. Gracie brought out his domineering side and ignited his passion. But he feared he was too dominant for this beautiful, naïve girl, who was so young and impressionable, so he ended their relationship.
Two and a half years later, Gracie returns to town a new woman. She had moved to the city and found a "Master" who showed her what she was truly capable of. Now she's back and wants to show Cade exactly what kind of submissive she could be for him.
But after hearing all that she's experienced, Cade now wonders if he's dominant enough to satisfy her. Can he be the man Gracie needs him to be?
Content Warning: graphic sex, BDSM themes

Read an excerpt here...

 
Ella

***Picture was purchased from depositphotos

9 comments:

  1. Martin's sounds lush. Can't wait! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Adding another hot read to my summer TBR list. Thank you for the post. Cannot wait to hop into that story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jessiel. Make Me Stay is available now. Martin is introduced in that book but he demanded his own story so I listened;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Me either, Tamaria. Its all in my head, I just have to get it out!

      Delete
  4. Oh yeah! Sounds like another hot read, Ella - I don't know how you get a thing done in the holidays - I think you're all superwomen! I can barely check my emails ;) x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, Tabitha. With the kids home from school, I can't seem to get much writing done at all. Hopefully I'll get it together soon;)

      Delete
    2. No writing either with mine home. I can't wait to read more of Martin!

      Delete