Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Fifty Shades of Grey Phenomenon





Hello all! Every where I turn someone is reading or talking about Fifty Shades of Grey. At the store, the bank, and the doctors office. I mean it's everywhere.

I personally think all the buzz its great for erotic authors. The BDSM topic may not be so taboo anymore, and I'm able to talk to people I know about my books. I mean lets face it, erotic authors don't write  the romance our Grandma used to read! ;)

My question to you is ...

Have you read Fifty Shades of Grey? Love it? Hate It? 


Join me, Ella Jade, and Lacey Wolfe todat ay 11 AM est for a Live with Tamaria when we have a frank discussion about the Fifty Shades phenomenon. 

We'll be discussing the story line, the editing, and our thoughts on the book.

I'll be taking callers!





If you can't listen to the show live don't worry the sound bite will be up on the site later today.



See you in two weeks!
~Tamaria

No comments:

Post a Comment